Salient features of Non-Callable Time Deposit for 444 days.
- Minimum deposit-Above Rs.15 lakhs and Maximum deposit- Up to Rs .10 Cr.
- Additional interest of 0.50% to Senior Citizens, 1% to staff /ex staff members, 1% to Super Senior Citizen and 2 % to ex-staff super senior citizen will be paid .
- A Super Senior Citizen is an individual resident who is 80 years and above i.e same criteria which applicable for Super Senior Citizen under Income Tax act.
- Premature withdrawal is allowed. However it will attract penalty of 2.50% on the applicable rate of interest for running period of the time.
- The deposit is allowed for Non Resident Category also.
- Premature Withdrawal of NRE Deposit-In case of premature withdrawal No interest payable if closed before completion of 1 year. 1% penal interest to be applied (as applicable) if closed before maturity after completion of 1 year. Premature withdrawal is not allowed if loan availed against the deposit
- Rate of Interest on NRE Deposit-Additional benefit of interest is not allowed to either Senior citizen or ex-staff/staff.
- No auto renewal should be allowed and auto closure should be marked in the system.
- The product will be opened through Online/Offline mode..
Loan/Overdraft facility is available as per Bank’s guidelines
|Non-Callable Deposit Above Rs.15 lakhs.|
|No||Period Of Deposit||ROI (w.e.f from 30.12.22)|
*The Rate of Interest will be change from Time to Time as per ALCO direction.