Salient features of Cent Super Time Deposit for 444 days
- The Deposit will be accepted for a fixed period of 444 days. No deposit will be accepted under the scheme for a longer or shorter period.
- Minimum amount Rs.10,000 and Maximum amount of Rs.10.00 crore
- The product can also be opened through online/Net Banking/Mobile Banking.
- Additional interest of 0.50% will be payable to Senior Citizens, and 1% to Staff & 1.50% to senior Citizen retired staff will be paid.
- Premature Withdrawal- A customer may opt for premature withdrawal of deposit and applicable rate of interest for the period of deposit will be paid, subject to prevailing rules on premature withdrawal
- The deposit is allowed for Non Resident Category also.
- Premature Withdrawal of NRE Deposit-In case of premature withdrawal No interest payable if closed before completion of 1 year. 1% penal interest to be applied (as applicable) if closed before maturity after completion of 1 year. Premature withdrawal is not allowed if loan availed against the deposit
Rate of Interest on NRE Deposit-Additional benefit of interest is not allowed to either Senior citizen or ex-staff/staff.
|No||Period Of Deposit||ROI (w.e.f from 30.12.22)|
*The Rate of Interest will be change from Time to Time as per ALCO direction.