CENT BACHAT KHATA
- With a view to make basic banking services available to vast section of the society, Central Bank of India has launched the No Frills savings deposit account “Cent Bachat Khata”
- A minor, who has completed the age of 10 years, able to read and write may open a savings account independently in his/her own name and operate upon it personally. A satisfactory proof of age will have to be furnished to the Bank.
- An account can be opened with initial deposit of Rs.50/-.Minimum balance of Rs.50/-
- No service charges for non maintenance of the minimum balance.
- Fifty withdrawals per year free of charge.
- Total credits in a year should not exceed Rs.100000/-& balance in the account should not exceed Rs. 50000/- in all accounts taken together.
- Nomination facility is available.
- Account can be opened in any branch of bank.
- In BSBD/PMJDY accounts, 4 debit transactions (including ATM, digital transactionetc. In month excluding premier or installments of PMSBY/PMJJBY/APY) is allowed.
- There is no limit for credit transactions.
- For more details contact to nearest Branch.