Ceiling of Project Cost :
- The maximum cost of the project / unit admissible under manufacturing sector is Rs.25.00Lac.
- The maximum cost of the project / unit admissible under business / service sector is Rs.10.00Lac.
Subsidy Entitlement & Bank Finance :
Subsidy from KVIC and the bank finance depends on the cost of project as per details given below :
||Subsidy from KVIC
|General Category beneficiary / Institution
|Special category beneficiary / Institutions (Including SC / ST / OBC / Minorities / Women /
Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped / NER / Hill and Border Areas etc.
Rate of Interest :
- Up-to Rs.10.00Lac: Base Rate + 0.50%
- Above Rs.10.00Lac to Rs.100.00Lac: Base Rate + 1.00%.
- Term Loan: Up-to 7 years after including moratorium prescribed by the Bank.
- Working Capital: 12 months, renewal on yearly basis.
- Assets created out of the Bank's finance.
- Personal Guarantee of the Proprietor / Promoter.
- Eligible units to be covered under Credit Guarantee Fund scheme for Micro & small Enterprises (excluding Margin Money/subsidy component).
Nodal Agency :
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) will be the single National Level Nodal Implementation agency for PMEGP. At the State Level, the Scheme will be implemented through State KVIC Directorates, State Khadi and Village Industries Boards (KVIBs) and District Industries Centres (DICs) and Banks.
E-Tracking under PMEGP :
- To bring in transparency in implementation of PMEGP scheme as well as to create data base of PMEGP beneficiaries, e-tracking of PMEGP applications introduceds.
- Focus on First In First Served (FIFS) in the processing of applications at all stages.
- The system ensures complete transparency in the decision processes, leads to better governance and prevents corruption in implementation.