Mobile Banking Services on standard mobile handsets through NUUP
[National Unified USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Services Data) Platform]
The NUUP service is a USSD based Mobile Banking service from NPCI using which financial and non-financial transactions can be done using mobile phone without mobile internet connection. This service is popularized as *99# by NPCI. Our Bank’s customers, who have registered their mobile numbers in their CIF/accounts can use this facility.
Using NUUP service user can access the following services-
No other registration is required to avail non-financial transactions i.e. Balance Enquiry, Mini-Statement and Know MMID. To avail financial services i.e. Fund transfer, MMID Generation and Change MPIN, users must have registered for Mobile banking. Mobile banking MPIN is used for NUUP financial services also. User need to dial *99# and follow the instructions prompted on mobile phone screen.
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Fund Service
a) Fund Transfer using mobile Number and MMID
b)Fund Transfer using IFSC and Account number
- To enable bank customers to use mobile instruments as a channel for accessing their banks accounts and remit funds. The facility is now available on Net banking as well as Branch Banking Channels also.
- Making payment simpler just with the mobile number of the beneficiary.
- To sub-serve the goal of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in digitalisation of retail payments.
- To facilitate mobile payment systems already introduced in India with the Reserve Bank of India Mobile Payment Guidelines 2008 to be inter-operable across banks and mobile operators in a safe and secured manner
- To build the foundation for a full range of mobile based Banking services
User Manual is attached as Annexure I.
Note: M-PIN for Mobile Banking application and NUUP service is same.
Funds Transfer Limit –
||Amount (in Rs.)
||Max. Amount Per Transaction
||Max. Amount Per Day
||No. of Transaction per Day
Mobile telephone operator charges would applicable for availing this service and accordingly charged for by the mobile telephone operators. These might be charged even in case of failed transactions. Apart from this the Bank would charge normal IMPS charges.
Click Here for NUUP user manual