The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India is implementing the CLCSS (Credit Linked Capital Subsidy) Scheme for facilitating Technology Up-gradation of Micro and Small Enterprises including tiny, Khadi & Village industrial units. It provides upfront capital subsidy on institutional finance availed by industrial units for modernisation of their production equipment, plant & Machinery and up-gradation of technology.
- Sole proprietorship, Partnerships, Co-operative Societies, Private and Public Limited companies in MSE Sector.
- Priority shall be given to WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS.
- Existing MSE units registered with State Directorate of Industries, which propose to upgrade their existing plant and Machineries with the state of art technology, with or without expansion.
- New MSE units which are registered with State Directorate of Industries, which set up their facilities only with the appropriate eligible and proven technology duly approved by Governing and Technology Advisory Board(GTAB).
Facilitate Technology Up-gradation of SME units in the specified products / sub-sectors by providing 15% capital subsidy for induction of well-established and improved technologies.
Ceiling of Loan eligible for Capital Subsidy :
- Ceiling on Loan- Rs.100.00 Lac.
- Ceiling on Capital Subsidy- 15% investment in eligible plant & machinery subject to maximum of Rs.15.00Lac.