- For construction/ acquiring of new home /flat or for acquiring existing home / flat which has remaining life of applied loan tenure plus 10 years.
- For repairs/renovation/alteration of existing home/flat
- Individuals , Groups of individuals , who have attained 18 years ( completed) as on date of application and including Cooperative Societies , having a legal, identified and regular source of income either singly or jointly with Parents, sons, spouse.
- NRI are also eligible for Housing loan,
Quantum of Loan :
Net annual income& repaying capacity of applicant based on
Net Annual Income-wise graded ratio is as under
|Net Annual Income
||EMI/ NMI Ratio (Maximum)
|>Rs.1.20L & <=Rs.3.0 Lakh
|>Rs.3 L & <=Rs.5.0 Lakh
|>Ea.5 L &<= Rs.8.0 Lakh
|>Rs.8 L & <= 10 Lakh
|>Rs. 10.0 Lakh
NMI (Net Monthly Income) = Gross Monthly Income (GMI) – all statutory deductions & taxes.
(Excluding all existing and proposed EMI).
EMI for the purpose of computing the EMI/NMI ratio will include all EMI towards existing loans and the proposed loan, therefore, existing EMIs should not be deducted from Gross Monthly Income (GMI) for the purpose of computation of NMI.
Note : permissible loan amount will be assessed on the basis of the lower value arrived at from undernoted eligible criteria :
Maximum permissible LTV Ratio
Permissible EMI/NMI Ratio.
- Gross annual income should include only regular income from all sources. Windfall income or income of temporary nature like overtime, etc. should be excluded while arriving at Gross Annual Income, even if such income stream is regular.
- The income stated by the applicants should be backed by documentary evidence.
( FOR SALARIED BORROWER )
90% of the cost for loans up to Rs.30 lakh,
80% of the cost for loans above Rs.30.00 lakh to Rs. 75 lakh and
75 % of the cost for loan above Rs. 75 lakh
subject to EMI/NMI ratio norms.
(cost above means of the cost of construction / purchase of new / existing house/flat or cost of extension of existing house/flat (including cost of land).
- 75% of the cost of repairs/renovations/extension/alterations of existing house/ flat subject to a maximum of Rs.10.00 lakh subject to EMI/NMI ratio norm .
- 75% of the cost(registered value) ofPlot after complying with EMI/NMI ratio norm.
Plot on standalone basis should not be financed.Cost of the Plot should not exceed 75% of the total cost of housing unit.
( FOR NON-SALARIED BORROWER )
- 80% of the cost for loans up to Rs.75 lakh
75% of the cost for loans above Rs 75 lakh
- 75% of the cost of repairs/renovations/alterations of existing house/ flat subject to a maximum of Rs.10.00 lakh subject to EMI/NMI ratio norm.
- 75% of the cost of extension of existing house /flat or cost(registered value) ofPlot after complying with EMI/NMI ratio norm .
- Plot on standalone basis should not be
financed.Cost of the Plot should not
exceed 75% of the total cost of
- Maximum period of 30 years or on borrower reaching the age of 75 years whichever is earlier.
- 10 years in case of Repair/Renovation
Rate Of Interest :
REPO BASED LENDING RATE (RBLR) = Repo + Spread + Credit Risk
REPO BASED LENDING RATES based on CIC Score & Internal Risk Rating
|Internal Risk Rating Score
|CIBIL/CRIF above 725
Experian above 750
(CBI-1 to 3 i.e. LOW RISK)
(CBI-4 to 6 i.e. MEDIUM RISK)
(CBI-7 to 10 i.e. HIGH RISK)
Internal risk rating score below 50 will not be considered at all.
- No fresh sanction to Customers having scores below 675 from CIBIL/ CRIF and below 700 from Experian
Criteria in consideration of CIC Scores:
- Minimum Credit Information Company (CIC) Score of the applicant is as under:
|Name of CIC
||Minimum Threshold Limit
Maximum up to 24 months in case of construction in case of moratorium period is more than 18 months up to 24 months , the Pre – EMI interest is payable by the borrower as and when applied.
0.50% of the Loan Amount subject to maximum Rs.20,000/-
Page Under Construction