Account can be opened by visiting any of our branches in India and submitting account opening form and relevant documents.
You can submit the account opening form with relevant documents to our foreign representative offices at UAE, Nairobi & Hong Kong.
Click here for details of our Repo Offices.
You can also send scanned account opening form and required documents to any of our branches by Email.
Relevant documents are
- Two passport size latest photographs of all account holders
- Copies of Passport and Residence Visa
- Copies of any of Utility bills viz. fixed telephone/electricity bill, gas bill, water bill or council tax bill not older than three months. These utilities bills may be issued in your favour showing either your present residence abroad OR your permanent address in India.
- Signature/s of the applicant/s and all Documents enclosed to be verified by an Official signature and seal/stamp.
- Indian High Commission /Embassy /Consulate
- Notary Public
- Your existing banker
- Any person known to the Bank
- Your employer to the satisfaction of the bank.
Click Here for the Account Opening Form