Government Business Department is dealing in CBDT, CBEC, Departmentalized Ministerial
Accounts, On line Tax collection, State Governments Tax collection, Sub-Treasury Transactions
of the State Governments, E-Stamping of State Government Stamp Duty collections, National
Pension scheme, Government of India Deposit schemes (PPF, SCSS, RBI Saving Bonds), Pension
Payment (Central Civil, Defence, Railway, Post & Telecom & State Governments). The details
are as under
- PPF-1968 scheme
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme-2004
- Social Security Schemes : Click Here for the Details
- Direct Tax collection (CBDT-OLTAS)
- Indirect Tax Collection (CBEC-EASIEST)
- State Government Tax collection- West Bengal Govt., Uttar Pradesh State Taxes ,Bihar Govt.,Jharkhand Govt.,Delhi NCT & Orissa State Taxes.
- Payment of Pensions of Central Civil, Defence, Railway, Telecommunication and State Govts.
- Cash Management Service for Railway, Post and Telecommunication
- E-Stamping of Stamp Duty Collection
Departmentalized Ministerial Accounts:
- Ministry of Textiles
- Ministry of Commerce
- Ministry of Consumer Affairs
- Ministry of Food Processing ;.
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (Deptt. Of Salt/Explosivel
Industry/Patents, Designs & Trade Marks)
to download Authorisation letter of National Saving Scheme and GST
to download designated branches that are dealing in these product
to download Business Continuity Management in the event of Business Disruption.