Government Business Department is dealing in CBDT, CBEC, Departmentalized Ministerial
Accounts, On line Tax collection, State Governments Tax collection, Sub-Treasury Transactions
of the State Governments, E-Stamping of State Government Stamp Duty collections, National
Pension scheme, Government of India Deposit schemes (PPF, SCSS, RBI Saving Bonds), Pension
Payment (Central Civil, Defence, Railway, Post & Telecom & State Governments). The details
are as under
- PPF-1968 scheme
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme-2004
- Social Security Schemes : Click Here for the Details
- Direct Tax collection (CBDT-OLTAS)
- Indirect Tax Collection (CBEC-EASIEST)
- State Government Tax collection- West Bengal Govt., Uttar Pradesh State Taxes ,Bihar Govt.,Jharkhand Govt.,Delhi NCT & Orissa State Taxes.
- Payment of Pensions of Central Civil, Defence, Railway, Telecommunication and State Govts.
- Cash Management Service for Railway, Post and Telecommunication
- E-Stamping of Stamp Duty Collection
Departmentalized Ministerial Accounts:
- Ministry of Textiles
- Ministry of Commerce
- Ministry of Consumer Affairs
- Ministry of Food Processing ;.
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (Deptt. Of Salt/Explosivel
Industry/Patents, Designs & Trade Marks)
to download designated branches that are dealing in these product
to download Business Continuity Management in the event of Business Disruption.