Central Bank of India offers its customers the facility of making Direct Tax payments of CBDT Online. This facility can be availed by customer of any CBS branch availing Internet Banking with Transaction password. For using the facility the customers must be registered with Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) as assessees and holding valid PAN/TAN number. The customers should have Internet Banking User-id & passwords. Using this facility, the customers can make payments at any time of the day and transactions done before 8:00 pm will be accounted for that day. This facility is available to all assessees registered with Central Board of Direct Taxes.
Steps for CBDT payments - Online:
- Log on to www.tin-nsdl.com and click on e-payment: Pay taxes online
- Select the relevant Challan
- Enter the complete details (ensure filling mandatory details/fields)
- PAN will be validated by the system
- Select Bank for making the payment and then submit and proceed
- You will redirected to CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA website
- Enter the valid Login ID and Login Password.
- The list of Accounts with balances will be displayed. Enter the head wise amount against the fields displayed.
- Choose the account to be debited and enter the transaction password. And click on "Submit".
- Confirm the payment by clicking "CONFIRM" button displayed on the next page displayed.
- Subsequently, the Challan Identification number for confirmation of your payment will be displayed on the screen. The same can be downloaded also.
- Customers can contact Branch Office, Vikhroli, Mumbai for redressal of grievances relating to payment of Direct Taxes (email id : firstname.lastname@example.org)
For making payment Now, Click HERE
For Demo/User Guide on Direct Taxes Process Flow, Click Here