How to generate Internet Banking Password?
It’s on your Finger Tips to generate your Internet Banking Password Instantly!
- Go to our Internet Banking website - www.centralbank.net.in
- Go to Personal Internet Banking Login
- Click at link for ‘Online Password’
Enter Customer number (CIF) and registered Mobile number. (Mobile Number should start with the country code. E. g: 919876543210 where 91 is country code and mobile number is 9876543210)
- Click on ‘Generate’ button.
Customer will receive SMS on his/her Mobile.
- Click on ‘Next’ button, screen will come where customer will enter ClF (User ID] and recently received online password immediately and change the same as per password policy.
This changed password will be his/her password for regular use.
See more details at website - www.centralbank.net.in