Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, provides Electronic Fund Transfer to the Exporters for submitting the license fee through Internet without visiting the Bank. Exporters having a valid IEC code and Internet Banking account with CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA can make use of online payments to DGFT. This facility is available only for the Online filed license applications with DGFT.
Steps for Payment using Central Bank Of India Internet Banking Services, For Registered Internet Banking Users:
- Click on E-Com Application.
- Click on the appropriate option for making Online application to DGFT.
- Fill the appropriate details including the password issued by DGFT.
- Select EFT button displayed on the form of the application for making payment through Internet Banking option.
- Choose CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA for making payment.
- Screen displaying the details - DGFT reference number, E-Com reference number, selected bank, Amount and Name of Firm, is displayed.
- Click on "Pay Now" button.
- Login screen of CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA appears.
- Enter your Internet Banking UserID and Login Password.
- You would be shown a screen indicating.
Pay To: DGFT, Amount: Your Bill Amount
Click on Submit button and you would be prompted for your transaction id and password (of your Internet Banking account). On providing the same your account would be debited by the amount.
- Bank will generate BID number. This BID number can be used for future reference.
- Customers can contact Branch Office, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi for redressal of Grievances relating to e-payment of Direct Taxes (email id : firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have not yet availed Central Bank of India's Internet Banking facility:
- Apply for CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA Internet Banking Services through our Core Banking Branches. Fill in the application form for Internet Banking and submit the same to your branch.
- You shall receive your UserID and Password.
- Follow the steps mentioned above.