- Purchase of equipment, setting up of Clinic, X-ray Lab, Pathological Laboratory, Nursing Home, Poly Clinics etc., Clinic-cum-Residence, expansion/renovation/modernization of existing premises.
- Purchase of Vehicles, Ambulance, and Computer etc. for medical practitioner.
- Working Capital requirement including stock of medicine/disposables
- Applicants/Promoters should have recognized qualification in any branch of medical science like MBBS/BAMS/BDS/BHMS or any recognized degree in Physiotherapy/ Radiology etc. and should have minimum practical experience required to establish Hospital/Nursing Home/Clinic.
- In case Individual, he/she should be a qualified and registered medical practitioner and should have minimum practical experience required to establish Hospital/Nursing Home/Clinic.
- Partnership: Out of total partners at least 50% should be qualified and registered medical practitioners.
- Company: At least 50% of the promoter/directors should be qualified and registered medical practitioners
- Trusts: Trusts should be registered and having power to borrow. At least one of the trustees should be qualified medical professional and Registered Medical Practitioner.
Quantum of Loan:
Minimum - Rs.100,000/-
Maximum- Maximum: Rs.5,00,00,000/-
Rural / Semi-Urban areas -Max . Rs 50.00 lakh
Working Capital limit of up to Rs. 5 lakh may be considered, if required within overall limit of Rs.50.00 lakh
Urban / Metro Areas - Max . Rs.500.00 lakh
Working Capital Limit of up to Rs.10 lakh may be considered, if required, within the overall limit of Rs.500.00 lakh.
25% against the construction of Nursing Home / Clinic.
15% against equipment.
Primary - Hypothecation of assets acquired out of bank finance.
EM of property in case of construction of building.
Collateral - No guarantee /collateral for loans up to Rs.100.00 lakh,
which are to be covered under CGTMSE Guarantee only.
For loans above Rs.100.00 lakh, collateral up to at
Least 50% of the loan amount to be taken.