Government Business Department is dealing in CBDT, CBEC, Departmentalized Ministerial
Accounts, On line Tax collection, State Governments Tax collection, Sub-Treasury Transactions
of the State Governments, E-Stamping of State Government Stamp Duty collections, National
Pension scheme, Government of India Deposit schemes (PPF, SCSS, RBI Saving Bonds), Pension
Payment (Central Civil, Defence, Railway, Post & Telecom & State Governments). The details
are as under
1. PPF-1968 scheme
2. Senior Citizen Saving Scheme-2004
l. Direct Tax collection (CBDT-OLTAS)
2. Indirect Tax Collection (CBEC-EASIEST)
3. State Government Tax collection- West Bengal Govt., Uttar Pradesh State Taxes ,Bihar Govt.,Jharkhand Govt.,Delhi NCT & Orissa State Taxes.
4. Payment of Pensions of Central Civil, Defence, Railway, Telecommunication and State Govts.
5. Cash Management Service for Railway, Post and Telecommunication
6. E-Stamping of Stamp Duty Collection
Departmentalized Ministerial Accounts:
1. Ministry of Textiles
2. Ministry of Commerce
3. Ministry of Consumer Affairs
4. Ministry of Food Processing ;.
5. Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (Deptt. Of Salt/Explosivel
Industry/Patents, Designs & Trade Marks)
Click here to download designated branches that are dealing in these product
Click here to download Business Continuity Management in the event of Business Disruption.